half the way home is focused on the forgotten ones: the feral mommies and babies, the injured and sick, the seniors that deserved better than being left in animal control because they weren't wanted anymore, the itty bitty hissy spitties that with a little love will turn into the most wonderful kittens and of course, those in rural shelters with little to no hope of rescue.
What We've Achieved
- Save average of 100+ cats a month
- Saved over 75 dogs in partnership with barktownatl.com
- Project Sunshine created and implemented
- The Dark Side project created and implemented
- Known for our expertise with bottle babies
- Alter about 15 cats a week
- Multiple store locations.
- Adopt out 100+ cats a month
Petfinder View Stats: 2016-2017